Tomosynthesis is the most signiﬁcant advance in intraoral imaging in more than 75 years. For the ﬁrst time using an intraoral x-ray, the dentist can see without the superimposition of the surrounding tissue. This advance is now available, and it will likely change dental diagnostics forever.
Identify pathologies that were previously
inconclusive or invisible.
Perio bone loss | Interproximal caries
ROI projected to pay for unit within 1 year.
The Portray System is the future of dental imaging.
• The world’s ﬁrst intraoral 3D
• No change in workﬂow
• Improved patient acceptance
• Approved insurance billing codes with the ability to seek higher reimbursements
• Compatible with leading patient management systems
• Similar radiation dose as 2D intraoral systems